Friday, January 06, 2006

.....am content

4 interesting things happenned (pun intended)

1) i actually used the nick...RAG in some restaurant..cos i didnt have the patience to retell my name a million times..and at the end...he called me AH--NU--RAG :)..he apparently read my name off the credit card ka bill :)
2) three of my best friends came into the US for their masters about 500 miles away...way better than being 12 hourly time zones away...one more landed the day before. good to have frds ard.
3) am chatting away to glory..and staying awake on caffeine....had a fright when i looked at myself in the mirror tonight :).... i look monstrous.. i infact look as bad as "ro"man... which reminds me COLDPLAY and PEArlJAM rock :)
4) i finally found out why men have nipples!!!! :)

Run hard...stay fit..and keep away from COKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sai K said...

1) :)
2) :|
3) ?
4) !!

:D. very expressive comment, aint it? sarle.. finally posted something on my blog.... after long, on popular demand!

Sunday, January 08, 2006 7:32:00 PM  
Blogger Hitchcock said...

welcome to my "humble" blog :) good to see u here.."brick" will read ur blog le..after such a sublte request!!!!!

Sunday, January 08, 2006 9:16:00 PM  
Blogger Hitchcock said...

hahhaha..anil..i knew ud comment on that..
thats for our privy convos bitch :)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 2:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home