Sunday, December 25, 2005

Pick- up Line

One of the infinite "i wanna know you thingies that float around Orkut..which is probably the best pick- up try maaroing place for vela people..esply indian males " Here's how it goes.....


I wana be frnd....like you... tel me miss can i entry in ur life... ?
How are u and how`s going life there ?
Hopng that u wil b fine and I just gone through your profile and I found it really impresive.
I suppose u must be a decent person. I think I knocked the right door.I am intersted in making friends who are really nice, understanding andsoft heartd GAL from anywhere in india...!

And if i am not wrong u r the one Than v must made for eachother here I`m working in a news channel in delhi as a Producer.

People may come people may go. No one makes an impact in your life.When a person comes even in your dreams. You know you got a good friend..r u interested in friendship for a LIFE TIME !!if YES then reply me soon or if you like you can call me on my mobile no. 98100_5674.

Bye....!!

Deleted one digit in the number...privacy purposes..so all u despmax femmes reading my blog cant call and bugger the desp guy..and if u want the number..call me..talk to me...:)..ill give it to you

Courtesy some poor femme whose orkut profile seems to be attracting the creme- de la creme of the despo indian male society :)......this is but the tip of the iceberg... have seen worse...but cant get my hands on one right now :)

PS: try this line " wowwwww... you are pretty" if you are looking for a good intro line ..its corny but it works :P....not that i have tried it too often.and NO IT IS NOT A PICK-UP LINE.. JUST A FRIENDLY "HELLO" LINE :)

5 Comments:

Blogger RainThots said...

Don't mislead your readers Anurag! :P

The "wowwwww.....you are pretty" works only if...
1) Your orkut display pic is one of you dressed in the best formal shirt and trousers you've got. Therefore making you look really dignified.

2) Your friends list is 90% males, 5% married/committed women and the other 5% single women who look like your childhood buddies!

And I'm sure Anurag wants to add another point to this...

3) You're Anurag Komanduri!! :P

(I reject the last one though!!)

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 9:44:00 AM  
Blogger Hitchcock said...

hey gunjan..welcome to my blog...
thats all i have to say for now :P
and stop making comments abt my secret identity...........:D

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 9:48:00 AM  
Blogger RainThots said...

Oops sorry! :)

Thursday, December 29, 2005 4:34:00 AM  
Blogger Hitchcock said...

and...that was not the best formal shirt or trousers that i have....wait and watch ill put up a better one.
and since u have done so much research. can i have exact statistics?? abt my frds in orkut :)
and btw...u replied cos u thght i had the oomph..the charm..and not to mention my "fair and handsome" looks :P

Thursday, December 29, 2005 9:53:00 AM  
Blogger RainThots said...

Oomph and charm!!!! Yawnnnn! :P You seemed like a harmless, innocent chap, thats the reason. Tsk tsk! Now I know how wrong I was (sniff) :D

Saturday, December 31, 2005 10:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home