Tuesday, December 20, 2005

sabsa acha kaun?

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where train stops. On my desk, I have a,work station...guess u smarties follow my strain of thought...


I am an optimist..i tell everyone..once the job reaches me.i finish it...
my boss is a freaking pessimist..he thinks the exact opposite..that the job stops moving ahead...
let us see why he thinks like that...

Reasons in his Favor

1) i am never in the office before 11 am.
2) i read up soccernet for an hour..and i watch footer on winamp on my laptop while at work.
3) i fart a lot with my office mates...cos theres one miss cutie2pie in the office.
4) i am the vice-president of a student body....sports coordinator..for another organization..and indulge myself in those bodies..owing to the high number of free food gatherings that are organized.

Reasons in my Favor

1) I have done all the tasks reasonably before the deadline.
2) I dont have a social life..therefore..am slogging my butt...in front of the comp even after its sunset.
3) I love doing work..am a workaholic.
4) the clincher..

G
O

D
O
W
N
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I AM THE BEST :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home