Saturday, December 17, 2005

Friends..

There are three kinds of friends, in my opinion:
Stickers: the kind you'll stick with a long time and still enjoy their company...of course ull have to share a lot in common or atleast have another interesting common friend in between.
On-offers: these are those..with who you'll share sparks everytime you meet them..not those sparks anil.. but, neither takes the effort to keep in touch constantly..makes for some pretty interesting convos about in-between times..
Suckers: bulliers, social obligations etc..etc: people you can do without, but who you keep bumping into owing to different circumstances...

Man being inherently weird, stickers are very difficult to find..there has to be inherent mind and wavelength matching you see...I thought I had a few stickers, but have been finding weird stuff about them recently. Not that i care, cos i am the "i don't care what u do with the rest,as long as we are having fun" types..but its still interesting...cos " man is known by his friends" and as i stick with them..there must be a reason..mebbe i am all these too and these might come out someday as my characteristics too..

1: one guy is umm well...not straight ...and is attracting guys with his culinary skills.. um...u are a guy dude...think hard..if u think the way to the guys heart is his bottomless pit.. then u haven't learnt much abt urself huh!!!! and to think of all those days in the hostel..when we crashed in the common room together...godd.i feel so vulnerable...u shuld look at his scrapbook to know who this is :D

2: Another has a mating cycle!!!!! talking about a human..yes. And he has uncontrollable urges to get at the opposite sex during these months..anywhere..everywhere...u know who i am talking abt..a certain 'italian" connection.

3: A third thrives on bettering whatever you have to say...Me: " hey, I got a job", Friend: " Good, I am happy..Btw, did i tell you about my offer?"... Dude dont make it sound like a competition...takes the fun out of friendship..sigh :(

4: A fourth..many fourths.....live in the virtual world..see..i understand the virtual world..and the ease of connecting people and places..but in my view..its to improve connections that have already been made...ok ok..i am lying on this one..but its one thing to have a nice conversation to relieve stress...but to make it the central point of one's life...umm..am not so sure :)..don't get pissed... am not being hypocritical or judgemental...just stating facts..so that i never forget them.. and stick by these rules...{i have taken the 5th amendment.. meaning the i do not have to reply to the fact that it is a singular "fourth" or plural "fouths" ..keep guessing }
5: A fifth...is ego-centric..Me on the phone :" Hey...how are you..ssup?" Friend: " Busy as shit.. bye"... Later.. Friend: " Hey...how are you?"..Me: "(thinking and saying) Busy ra".. Friend: " You know what i did today..you wont believe....yada yada yada" Me musing much later: " Do I have a value in your life my friend?" Mebbe i do..cos thats y u tell me stuff...but well....there should be some balancing in my value of time..and yours" :)...

6: and then there are some...who believe in the undeniable lure of the bucks..and all they talk abt is what can be done with that dudds (tam)..and how they need to be presentable..and give presents to this person..that distant aunt..uncle.. *yawn*... i never told it to your face...but i HATE it.... :)))..its ok sometimes people....not always

7: and then there are others who are just nice...calm..and collected...who u know will stand u in good stead in all times of diffculties...ur diametrical opposites.... who u admire..and are like admired...for being totally different people :)

8. And then there is me...the epitome of perfection....
a) short-tempered
b) hate to lose
c) narcissist...most topics tend to come back to some experience of mine...well..i think thats not too bad...but someone told me recently..that it was childish!!! childish..hmmmm...
d) childish :))
e) and a mixture of all the above...

Thanks to my "stickers" for sticking by me inspite of my larger failings...
Love ya all...i would have named..but i fear..i might forget someone..and hurt him (the "her" are so few..cannot forget them :)))) )

Some good snaps :)))














Me pimping...keerthi on the left..anil on the right.





Meghamsh and Anil :)))




Dancing Drunk on Hostel Night :))))









meghamsh (next to me) and Balaji.. (standing..second from left)




School Grp: me..shweta to my right..and ravi to my left.the fat dude..nice ppl both

priya and me...she calls it the evolution snap .. and i agree...the pinnacle of evolution being me :P.. btw.. i look like a fool :))))) therefore..man is a fool..waah waah :)))))))))))







my roomies...:)))))..love this snap too :)))






Me and Sai Kirkiri Maama.... :) mast times :)

I cant seem to paste the snap descriptions close enugh to the snaps...give up... i am technologically slow..so bear with me :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown!!! said...

u just forgot one word "modest" :)).. i know none will agree with that ;) atleast after reading this post...

Sunday, December 18, 2005 4:25:00 AM  
Blogger Roman said...

Fucking Sonoffagun!
I found ur blog :D
I havent read any posts yet...and I dont care...Im surely going to link u asap...will go thru it l8r man. Loads of shit to do right now!

And I read something about friends who stick and friends who dont...if its a snide remark towards me i swear to God u r going to regret it! :P

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 12:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home