Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Xmas :)

All i want is someone ......

1) to wash my clothes...give me a bath..iron my clothes...cook and clean up..vaccum the house..and wait for me every evening..after work.
2) with huge dowry capability...and culpability
3) who is pretty..fair...good figure...
4) with no shopping interests.....should accompany me though.
5) with no social interests...other than entertaining me.
6) who knows broken english.... at most...in the least..should be able to print her name.. to converse with me when i am in the english mood.
7) with extreme singing capability....and good at sewing buttons back on. i seem to lose them daily.
8) with a good memory...should be my daily reminder...
9) who can play footer...when i want to....and pretty good at that too...

Santa please grant me my wish....
Thank you
Yours lovingly...
K.Anurag (Boy)

Santa gives me
A Robot...a female one..cos i specified my gender....he also adds that he found "her" somewhere the second time he was reading my letter trying to match specifications.....

MORAL: Father in Heaven and Technology do not go well together

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home