Saturday, April 15, 2006

Personal Post!!!!!

a few things i have realised abt myself

1) am going bald big time!!
2) i make a strange gurgling noise when i swallow my food... pretty weird.. blug blug glug (runa u rock!!! weird ass i feel now whenever i eat..thanks to u!!)
3) i can touch my nose with my tongue..hahah
4) my eyes become slits when i smile ... the smaller the slits.. the happier i am! and to think someone once told me..i have great eyes that look terrific when i smile.... now it all makes sense
5) i aim low..and like to exceed expectations! makes me feel good abt myself
6) i dont like to mince and mix my words.. when i talk to people!!! i speak my head and my mood... explains how i am with each of you :) and if someone does read this post.. i aint a fucking sad SOB... am sorry..get that out of your head!!! its just that i dont want to sound cheery when i talk to you!!!!
7) i am addicted to the internet and my laptop... its been ages since my lappie has been closed.. the music plays all night long.. and am hooked to the net 24/7... another junk box addict.. only the junk box has further degenerated!
8) my knee is going to give way pretty soon!!! stop creaking u dumb ol' thing :D
9) i talk faster and faster when i am making intense conversations... and i usually go ballistic at the end of it all... and when i want to convey ideas..or am really interested in a convo.. i speak in english.. so when i aint speaking in english... then u know whats happening :D
10) i can never grow a french beard... and i have a bronze beard... and i tan faster than u can say jack rabbit!!!

where did all these come from?? dont know...an idle brain is a devil's workshop i guess !!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger R said...

u fat,lazy, jobless, retarded, balding freak!!

aaahhh...had to vent my frustrations out u c...:D

btw some protest march happening in insti for the reservation issue on Tuesday.

Sunday, April 16, 2006 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger Sai K said...

:))))) yeah. astute observations i shud say... took u this long kya to finally list em all here? and abt the "english" thing, dude, i think u get by well in gult and hindi as well even when u r extremely interested in a convo. not too often though... but i guess every rule has its exceptions...

Sunday, April 16, 2006 12:53:00 PM  
Blogger Hitchcock said...

@rahul..anytime dude!!! whats happening in life?? what happened with the march? and is the reservation thingie even being reviewed??

@saikri...hmmm... astute aah!!! gudda.. lanja vedava!!! there are some rules which have no exception.. like the rules of the road...and everythings fair in love and war!!! :D

Monday, April 17, 2006 12:31:00 AM  
Blogger aknowkneemoose said...

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

It's 24*7! I'm SURE you wrote what you did JUST to bug the hell out of me! Knee... fill in the blank :p

Esss... idle brain... devil's workshop... me is yagreeing... look at mine... atrophied ever since I stopped using it... since 1997, to be precise :p

Monday, April 17, 2006 3:22:00 AM  
Blogger Hitchcock said...

moose...sorry dude.. but the last thing i care abt is perfect conversational skills... i am going the shweta way.. as long as i get the message across i dont care!!!
1997... hmm.. that was in school?? u used brain in school??? BVB?? wtf... why?? waste of intellectual waves!!!

Monday, April 17, 2006 12:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home