Thursday, April 06, 2006

Calvin Day!!!!

Today..am celebrating calvin day..shall read CnH all day long.. which reminds me..heres another of my faves... flicked it shamelessly from someones profile!!!

hmm... i agree men are better at reasoning..:P..but calvins dad takes the cake! remember his fundaes abt microwaves..and lightbulbs... haha... and abt the gramaphone record player.. too...the one where calvins having fun and his dad puts fundaes abt angular velocities :)

Another classic!!! reminds me of my days in Ramaiah and IIT when i came up with random shit..i still remember one of kotis famous triangle ka properties vaala quiz..where i got 22/50 and out of that 14 were from guesses in some true or false.. never was i fucked -so badly abt my fart proofs.. he was ruthless!!!!
also reminds me of anil cogging FM from me.. hahahaha... the only thing legible on his paper would be "therefore the answer is ..... " everything else... would be crap..cos he didnt have a clue of what was asked..and what he was answering!!!! the only guy who cleared 4 finance courses without using a calci.. tu god hai re!!!!

if i am the way i am...its because i was never clobbered!!! i got away with horrific shit when i was a kid..a few ppl did bully me...but well... they were just a very few. my caustic tongue+ flaring temper( which was a basic diversion idea)+ good escapism ideas made me get away with murder!!! :)..the only point where i can safely say i scored over calvin... imagination.. creativity.. adventure... and everything else he scores way way over me :) but..still reminds me of me....

8 Comments:

Blogger Sai K said...

hahahhhhhhhh mama CnH simply rock ra!!! and the 2nd strip, more apt to anil than it is to u any day!!

Thursday, April 06, 2006 5:52:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown!!! said...

Anil's cogging none can beat him... i still remem the DOSS surprise quiz..he sat behind me..and produced a xerox copy of my answer script..in which i did a diagram for time pass...even that he didnt leave..finally we all were caught....

Thursday, April 06, 2006 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger Ravi said...

baa rastunavu mama...

Friday, April 07, 2006 12:29:00 AM  
Blogger Hitchcock said...

@kirkiri... i remember anil came up with another classic..we had to show some sludge pond some crap... he drew a pond, and a sun with eyes and smiley and rays et. al... he got 0.5/20 or 10 i dont remember..was a classic man!!! hahahhaah

@banthi...i remember that DOSS ka thingie... hahhaaah..at this juncture we should also solemnly praise anita rao.. for her notes.. hahahaa....dude.. we were goners without them..atleast u had shashank...i depended solely on her!

@death... orrei ravi maaams.. i visited ur blog...a few times..and each time was scared by it... :) now i have to ask.. was this the same blog u had when that cute chick fell for u?? :) good to see u here..keep visiting machi.. and enjoy... :) when u graduating?? or phd kya?? Dr. ravi :)

Friday, April 07, 2006 12:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...a few pppl did bully me...

that better not be a reference to me, bro else u in deep trouble :P

Anita

Friday, April 07, 2006 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Hitchcock said...

welcome welcome.. what a grand entry into my blog.. a threat!!!! typical of u.. typical :)
people...my sis anita :)
owner of prabhakar, tendulkar and imran (all cows)in the future!! :)

Friday, April 07, 2006 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Sai K said...

:)))) at prabhakar, tendulkar and imran!!!!

and nuvvu mee akka ni bully chesevadivaa?? siggu leda ra neeku? aa chinnappadi paapaala phalame ra... ippudu neeku anni kashtalu!!! :P

Friday, April 07, 2006 5:43:00 PM  
Blogger Hitchcock said...

me bullying my sis?? chanceless dude!!! what u talking?? she was asking if my line abt some ppl bullying me meant her!!! dork!!! and no..i was not talking abt her either

Saturday, April 08, 2006 12:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home