Monday, January 16, 2006

mooses contribution

for those of who didnt bother following up those links that moose posted.. here are some of my faves


"We do know of certain knowledge that he [Osama Bin Laden] is either in Afghanistan, or in some other country, or dead."... Donald Rumsfeld.. that is some classic guesswork.. wow.

I believe what I said yesterday. I don't know what I said, but I know what I think, and, well, I assume it's what I said."Donald Rumsfeld....talk abt backing yourself all the way to the gallows..or to leading others to them..!!!! hmmm...

"There's another way to phrase that and that is that the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. It is basically saying the same thing in a different way. Simply because you do not have evidence that something does exist does not mean that you have evidence that it doesn't exist." Donald Rumsfeld again..... two lies aint making a truth...but hmmm....confuse the public and save face huh!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hitchcock said...

anil,..mah bitch..long time..the prodding worked huh :D
u aint no bulb man..u are on ur way to become a top manager :)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 2:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home