Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ultimate Aim in Life

Sorry to take a reasonably long break again.. if anyone cares that is :D... And also, I have decided to keep the venom spewing spree on hold...it's a good time of the year, people can do without the crap.

Very early in my life, all I wanted to achieve in life was to drive a State-Operated bus- it fascinated me, with it's huge steering wheel- this remains my life's first remembered interest. Mom claims that I loved buffaloes too, but, somehow, am pretty sure they did not interest me quite as much.

Somewhere along the line, I developed a rather queer habit of smelling currency notes and guessing where they had come from: kerosene store, bakery, grocery store, bus-conductor etc. Again, it has been purpoted that I was pretty accurate-100% hit-rate, they tell me now.

This rather weird habit was discarded for playing sport, and the equally irritating habit of wanting to win, almost always at any cost, rather dastardly, if you ask me; but, as most who know will vouch- this habit still exists- i am a sore loser, even worse than Mr. Mourinho :D(for those of you ill-versed with football, that's the name of the coach of the Chelsea Football Club).

And oh, somewhere along the line, I also was rather fatally attracted to the smell of petrol, as most kids of my age back then. A few years later, I loved the idea of rebelling- I dreamt of piercing my ear,if only to heckle others; being rude to others was a good pass-time too;

At other stages in my life, I have flirted with the idea of being a terrific sportsman- shattering all records out there; have had more than a fair appetite for all things petite and gorgeous; a burning desire to be the center-of-attraction at all gatherings-private and public (often with disastrous results as many of my "dear" friends will state emphatically).

If I were to quantify them under major categories- it would have to be:

A) Big,flashy things and a life as big as a magnum opus- Me loves (bus, sportsman, center-of- attraction)
B) Money
C)Oil/Petrol
D)Care-two-hoots about others; the desire to succeed at all costs

Very materialistic things, and what most people seem to want to achieve in their lives. Is it something that has been fed sub-consciously into our system? or is it just me? Nowhere have I veered to the side of calmness,patience,supportiveness,understanding or even friendliness.
Needless to say, I hope none of the interests described in this post in some detail turn out to be my long-term goals. A little too late maybe to hope this, considering how old I am already, but I really do not know!

Present Mood: Confused about the big picture!!!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

forgiven for the long break:P(dont repeat it u ass)..yes we do care...
First again..ehawhaw
-Sumanth

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 2:45:00 PM  
Blogger Jas B said...

Wish you a happy new year 2007, Anurag. God bless you.

Monday, January 01, 2007 4:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you get time/mood to write a lot more posts this year...

a silent admirer of this blog..
-Dammy

Monday, January 01, 2007 6:42:00 PM  
Blogger Hitchcock said...

@sumanth- got one word for you.. dengai :D

@jas- god tak chale gaye???? :) a happy new year to you too :)

@dammy- maama...big compliment.. danke danke! :)

Monday, January 01, 2007 7:19:00 PM  
Blogger senthil kumaramangalam said...

mama...............................................

Thursday, January 11, 2007 5:31:00 PM  
Blogger Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

more than a fair appetite for all things petite and gorgeous!!!!!
explain !!!explain!!! or maybe not!!!:DDD

"hiatus"-ing again???

Thursday, January 18, 2007 1:50:00 PM  
Blogger aknowkneemoose said...

'danke danke', eh? :D

Monday, January 22, 2007 1:46:00 AM  
Blogger Jas B said...

Anuraag Bhai, koi naya post daliye na...
Hope you are doing well. Take care

Monday, January 29, 2007 11:57:00 PM  
Blogger aknowkneemoose said...

Oye... write a post, man.

Thursday, April 26, 2007 9:03:00 AM  
Blogger Hitchcock said...

wrote man...and will write soon again..and wait for gunj's photoblog.. which i hope she starts soon :)

jas- thanks...

moi- back to bug you...motuuuu :)

Saturday, June 16, 2007 7:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home