Friday, August 25, 2006

Grumppy!!

What a start to my day!!!! For starters, I was soooo pooped last night that I fell asleep at 9:30. waah that has not happened since the days of yore... i don't remember ever falling asleep at 9:30pm in the last 6 years- when i was hale and hearty that is!!!! well, and it all came tumbling down after that!!! I woke up at 1am..... saw the time- and freaked out thinking that I had not woken up in the morning :D ...nearly threw a tantrum- I would have if there was a flatmate :). and then got bumped off- so with nothing to do...i slept again.. and woke up at 5:30 am!!my bulb burnt out... and i singed my hand trying to change it..the goddamned thing was on all night..and just burnt out i think...well...ho hum anyway...
bathed my wound... thght i'd run...and wore my shoes...twisted my ankle..and fell down... grrrumphh.. then ran out of cereal..had forgotten to buy it yesterday... grrummmppppphhhhh, saw the letters that had come in..had some obscene bills for my internet and some bill collecting agency....grumpppppppppppppphhhhhhh...my cell-phone would not connect to my voicemail..
grumpppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhh... my bath-tub has not been draining properly..so thght i'd fix it.. did it...but slipped and almost banged my head against the tiles....
grumpppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. i am out of soap.... my towel needs to be washed.. grumpppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... and then it took me 20 god-damned minutes to log onto blogger!!!! grumpppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
and it's only 7:00 am!! i dread the day!!!!!! Friday Morning Indigoes!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD, SAVE ME TODAY!!!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Sai K said...

dont cry so much da chuth! thu! how self-centered ur whole damn existance is!!cha! givvvvuuuupppp u are! :P

Friday, August 25, 2006 8:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just another day in the life of A-ragg

Friday, August 25, 2006 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger Jas B said...

Having a bad day, hey. If it'll make you feel any better, I bumped my head real bad against the surgical microscope...Ouch!

Friday, August 25, 2006 6:40:00 PM  
Blogger Hitchcock said...

@saik- dick u are!! can u never be nice to me?? hahahaha...
FYI- the day went from bad to worse!! wore a white shirt...spilt ketchup.. then realized i didn't have a handkerchief.. had to keep sniffling during lunch...actually after lunch on the walk back! then forgot to take some math book. so the day at work was a waste. need to go back this weekend. have to cook. am damn tired.. and i have to pay bills.. fucking life!!!!

@jai- thanks for the kind line.. saala if i was in tampa..would have broken ur leg...does that sound like an ordinary day?? :)))

@jas- i am mean and a big sadist...i agree..but how did u find out???? :) waise... hope the head's ok!!

Friday, August 25, 2006 8:31:00 PM  
Blogger Jas B said...

LOL @ i am mean and a big sadist...i agree..but how did u find out???? :)

Hey, I hit my head really bad. I have a painful bump now. Friday didn't go well for me either...

Hows the weekend treating you?
I need to cook, clean and do laundry. WooHoo. :( Although I did go out for the Latin Fest during the day today. Sunday will be spent getting the household chores done...

Saturday, August 26, 2006 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger Sai K said...

@ jas, "cook, clean and do laundry" - that wud be paradise for AH... always advertising his "domestic skills" for potential brides! :D

@ anurag, i frankly cudnt care less how "bad" ur friday was! u know that, dont u? :P

Saturday, August 26, 2006 11:50:00 PM  
Blogger Hitchcock said...

@jas- well..take care of the bump!!! and well..i got to do my laundry too tomorrow!! my sheets stink :D

@saik- i advertised ONCE!!! and it worked...haha..so quit making it sound like a joke!!! and yeah i do know that!! my saturday was awesome though... ate so much...gorged myself on some pretty awesome food!

Sunday, August 27, 2006 1:53:00 AM  
Blogger Satish Pasupathy said...

i think u meant pooked.. pooped i hope is not the word u were actually looking for!... hehe

Sunday, August 27, 2006 5:49:00 PM  
Blogger Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

misery loves company and since i have to bear the misery of a master's student's life all over agin : am i glad that u and jas r not having such a great time!!! yay!!! :DDDDDDD

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 5:57:00 PM  
Blogger Hitchcock said...

pooped is the word. according to standard english dictionaries...it means tired!! :)

@moi- back yet??? where are my sweets??

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home