Wednesday, February 22, 2006

am back

am back am back am back....thats not excitement..am sad i am back..am trying to shake off the cobwebs around my neck....and bring myself to terms with reality..that i am back here..damn man.. 3 weeks at home just flew...
thanks to all u guys who made my trip memorable....:) sorry..to all those who feel i have become a SOB and didnt spent enugh time acted nosy...it was just a whirlwind trip..and i was trying to fit in as much as i could....thats just the way i am...lil pathetic bastard :)...loser excuses...
anyway...am trying to come to terms with loads of stuff thats been happening in my absence..its overwhelming... to be out of the grind for 3 weeks..and then thrust urself back into it...full force..i like to think....i have no jet lag..but i probly do ...feel kinda sleepy...
blame it on the bum who woke me up at 6:30 am...:)...yes...u know it..its you..no no..not u..the other one...yes u... as u can see..am still jumbled up...
loads of pics..loads of good memories from this trip...not to mention the few extra pounds around the waist...:) amazing to be back home...home sweet home...
as rama said
api svarNamayI laNkA na me lakshmaNa rochate |
jananI janmabhUmishcha svargAdapi garIyasI ||
I dig what u said Lord Ram :)..u are the best... :) :) :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Hitchcock said...

for those of u who dont follow sanskrit.
ram says" Lakshman..even though lanka is extremely wealthy and attractive.. my homeland is heaven for me" in gist... so dont challenge me word-to-word :)

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger R said...

na su chi ba

Thursday, February 23, 2006 12:15:00 AM  
Blogger Hitchcock said...

thats rahuls code for Arsenal beat real and barca whipped chelseas ass :)

Thursday, February 23, 2006 7:13:00 AM  
Blogger Sai K said...

"amazing to be back home"... wonder whr u r referring to then... hmmm...
and dude, dont worry, its gonna get worse before it gets better... and u confused me slysha when u said "its you..no no..not u..the other one...yes u...".... but i think the cobwebs in my brain clearing now... sarle... later

Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:30:00 PM  
Blogger Hitchcock said...

tampa is home too..:) i love it....
how can the cobwebs be clearing u idiot.. i dont know myself.... stop thinking so much....

Saturday, February 25, 2006 9:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home